AZF (Al-Zahra Foundation) is a Philanthropy charity which was established in 2005, by the grace of Almighty ALLAH (SWT) and the joint efforts of like-minded individuals. In November 2007 Al-Zahra Foundation became registered charity body under the law of United Kingdom.
The organisation has been working for the education and social activities of the local community, through lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences. The organisation has also been active in taking part in events in the Midlands area. This organisation has invited a large number of speakers to address on various occasions, alongside having regular weekly events at its centre.
Weekly programs run in the centre include:
- Daily: Maghribain Jamaat Prayers
- Tuesday: Dua e Tawassul
- Wednesday: Hadith e Kisaa
- Thursday: Dua Kumail along with lecture
- Friday: Fajr prayer with Dua-e-Nudba and Friday prayer
The foundation represents various nationals from the United Kingdom, EU, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Kashmir, Iraq, Iran, India, Yemen, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, African, Afro-Caribbean, Malaysia and Afghanistan.
Our doors are open to all, irrespective of individual belief, and we are always encouraging people to come forward and seek actual Islamic learning.
Our Services are following:
- Thursday and Friday prayer facilities
- Marriage counselling and Islamic Marriage services
- Islamic Death and Burial services
- Drug counselling
- Welfare and social support in the UK and abroad.
- Health and Sport Activities (Gym)
- Social Events
- International Projects e.g.:
- Maqadas Batoul welfare providing fresh water (wells and water pumps) to widows and orphans of Kallar Sayeds
- Pakistan Flood Appeal (Life line boxes)
- Support to the Victims of Terrorist attacks (widows and orphans in Pakistan and Iraq)
- Humanitarian Aid/support to Haiti
- Teaching Persian (Farsi) language to children
- English lectures on Theology, Philosophy and Political analysis
- Regular conferences and Seminars on Theology
- Study support to International and Home University students:
- Daily pray (Namaz) and Jumma
- Domestic Energy advice /Energy Management (Free)
- Ansar-e-Hussain (A.S.) (Arabic society) 14. Weekly Arabic Religious and Social Events
- Nottingham University Iranian Society
- Weekly Farsi (Persian Language) Religious and Social event
۱۷. Urdu language Religious and Social events.